Clearhead (now a part of Accenture Interactive as their leader in providing data-driven experience design services to amazing clients) 3rd Fastest Growing Small Company in Central Texas and second consecutive year awarded "Best Places to Work in Austin" in 2017 is looking for a Senior Consultant to complement our Data Driven Consulting team.
We're on the hunt for an experienced “digital first” consultant who will be working on our client-facing, executive strategy focused, Data Driven Consulting projects.
Clearhead’s Data Driven Consulting is a strategic digital consultancy program that combines left and right brain activities to solve our clients toughest data-driven problems. The goal of the consulting program is to help accelerate the adoption and scale of a true test-and-learn practice and culture within our clients’ digital businesses.
- Work to solve some of our clients toughest digital (and non-digital) issues around making their culture data-driven, and instill those test-and-learn practices across their entire organization. We believe everything is an experiment and want to pass that knowledge on to our clients.
- Contribute to a variety of consulting projects. This includes creating digital strategy blueprints, process playbooks, hosting strategy workshops, documenting and improving team workflows, organizational design, training and education programs and more!
- You work will include defining objectives; goals and desired outcomes; writing discussion guides and surveys to assess problems and readiness; interviewing clients, then synthesizing and prioritizing problems, reading out those themes to executives.
- You'll solve problems through training, process change, workflow mapping, playbook creation, strategy creation and more.
- Collaborate with a whip-smart team of optimization directors, graphic and user experience designers, data analysts, and project managers, to deliver on Data Driven Consulting projects.
- Confidently interact with Fortune 1000 brands and executives, helping drive our projects forward while simultaneously maintaining the ability to defend ideas/point of views to clients, team members and business leaders. The essence of consulting is debate!
- Work alongside the VP of Consulting and the VP of Sales to establish SOWs, timelines, and commitments for each client.
- Evangelize program success and ensure our Clients see us as trusted advisors.
- If we’re doing our job right, consultants play a big role in contributing to client renewals and sales wins.
- Preferred 10 years of professional consultant experience.
- Required 10 years of work experience in digital.
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
- Communicator Extraordinaire. Intuitive, adaptable, empathetic and collaborative communication and interpersonal ability. You demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills with the chops to communicate effectively with client business, eCommerce, digital and IT leadership.
- Proactive. You are experienced at identifying risks & resolving issues, escalating as needed to senior leadership across an entire portfolio of client projects. You’re proficient in scope and scope change management (yup, things change when we work with clients) issue and risk management, and status reporting (executive/team level)
- Naturally curious. You nurture an unending sense of curiosity for your clients and the way they work. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize process. “Why” is your favorite word.
- Balanced. You demonstrate a daily sense of empathy for your clients and team members, a passion for innovative ideas, all coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
- Natural-born problem solver. You use logic (and sense of imagination) to make sense of a situation and come up with an intelligent solution.
- Live in the details. Strong problem-solving skills with a high attention to the little things. You bring clarity to chaos.
- Agile. You have a natural ability to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction and competing priorities. Your innate entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast moving environment sets you up to thrive in an intense startup team atmosphere.
- Possess (and are eager!) to show off your quantitative and qualitative research acumen, as well as implement and improve the Data Driven Consulting strategy process, frameworks, and models.
- Demonstrate proven knowledge and success in roles executing and managing multiple, simultaneous digital strategy engagements including organizational blueprinting and mapping across people, process and technology, delivering workshops, teaching classes, conducting stakeholder interviews, workflow mapping, and providing technology recommendations.
- Have a demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple stakeholder groups through the life-cycle of a project – i.e., client, other consultants, 3rd party (digital or other vendor).
- Proven success in roles and thorough skills to identify and address client needs, which include the following: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; defining resource requirements, project workflow, and budgets.
- Experienced in sales / pre-sales activities.
- Are confident, yet curious and empathetic.
- Proficient & efficient in all Google Office products (Gmail, Drive, etc.), Microsoft Excel, Word, and Keynote.
Your Success Metrics
- Becoming a trusted client advisor as told through client surveys and NPS scores.
- Clearhead Resource Utilization Rates or what we call not being on the “bench.”
- ROI on client engagements.
- Client Renewal Rates.
- Client Expansion Rates.
- Worked at a digital-focused consultancy.
- Worked in eCommerce.
- Understand the world of startups. You get it. You are okay with being on a small but fast-growing team.
- Establish, use, and improve upon frameworks. And know how to be flexible to find the right one for the situation.
- Read industry eCommerce and retailer thought leadership. Constantly. Voraciously.
- Practice mindfulness and have clear work/life boundaries. We don’t want Big 4 work automatons here.
- Have written blog articles, prior speaking engagements, or other things that point to showing your passion.
- Have experience managing testing efforts and/or web analytics projects.
- Love live music and dig well-designed products and the strategy behind them.
- Are cool with dogs in your daily work life.
To be Clearhead is to be...
Curious. We value sincere interest in what makes things tick -- people, businesses, products & designs. We want to understand the what and the why of every problem we solve.
Open. We value transparency with our employees, our clients and our partners. We want to invite you all into this experiment.
Confident. We trust that our recommendations are likely to succeed on the basis of data. We are not afraid to disrupt, change or fail fast in pursuit of greatness.
Appreciative. We value our time together - the work and the play - with the co-workers, partners & clients we admire and enjoy.
Balanced. We endeavor to find that magical intersection at the corners of inspiration & pragmatism; design & data; work, play & family; urgency & patience; and innovation & evidence.
We help daring brands optimize their business outcomes through continuous testing & personalization. Every idea, every product, every experience -- driven by data. Imagine that. That’s Clearhead.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Clearhead was founded in 2012 by former ecommerce executives obsessed with the intersection of design, analytics and product innovation. Today, we provide user experience design, product development, analytics and strategic consulting solutions grounded in pioneering testing and personalization expertise. Our diverse roster of clients includes Adidas, CVS, Express, Patagonia, Tesco, Tory Burch, Ulta, Vitamix and Whole Foods.
The 3rd fastest growing small company in Austin and one of the "Best Places to Work" in the city for 2016 + 2017, we got here by inviting the smartest and most creative people to join our team. We employ a thoughtful process with decades of operational experience in digital business and analytics to help our clients make data informed decisions on how to accelerate their digital businesses. With an emphasis on simplicity of process, elegance of information design, and application of lean startup principles, we teach the largest brands worldwide how to be innovative and data driven at the same time.